Dude Steals $6K of This from Work, What Do You Take from Work?
This week the news came out that a postal worker in the Town of Peekskill had stolen several thousand dollars worth of postage stamps from his job. This person then turned around and sold the stamps on the internet and pocketed the money.
This got us to thinking, what do you take from work that could add up to even one hundred dollars? Do you take small things like pens, paperclips or tape? Do you take other things like coffee, toilet paper or even furniture?
Is it ok to just take a few things? Is it simply the cost of doing business or is it something that should garner disciplinary action? Let us know by adding your comments below.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America