Dutchess County Man Arrested for Unwanted Sexual Contact
*UPDATE: Charges of Forcible Touching, Endangering the Welfare of a Child, and Obstruction of Breathing have all been dismissed by the Wappinger Town Court. Subject paid fine for Disorderly Conduct.
A Dutchess County man is accused of sexually touching a woman.
On Tuesday, New York State Police from the Wappinger barracks announced the arrest of 21-year-old male resident of Wappinger Falls. An investigation revealed that the man had unwanted sexual contact with a female victim, police say.
Last Monday, the 20-year-old was charged with forcible touching. He was arraigned in town of Wappinger Court and remanded to the Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $3,000 cash bail or $6,000 bond. His next appearance is scheduled for September 12 at the town of Wappinger Court.
- Hudson Valley Tree-Trimmer Killed At Work
- Hudson Valley Man Murdered While Vacationing in Nashville
- Many Helping Hudson Valley Family Who Lost Child in Fire
- Many Injured After Exit Ramp Wrong-Way Crash in Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Teen Threatened To Shoot School
- 2 Arrested After Truck Drives Into Hudson Valley Home