Felony Charges Over an iPhone For This Orange County Man
An Orange County man is facing felony robbery charges follwoing an investigation.
On Friday, July, 13, 2018 officers from the Town of Wallkill Police Department arrested Jah-Quan Williams,20, of Wallkill following an investigation.
Williams was arrested after an investigation determined that Williams and several others, punched a Town of Wallkill resident and removed their iPhone.
Williams was charged with Robbery third-degree, and petit larceny. He was arraigned in the Town of Wallkill Court and remanded to Orange County Jail in lieu of $3,000 cash or $10,000 bond.
Williams is scheduled to return to court this week.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America