Five Things To Do At Barton Orchards While At The Food Truck Fest
The Food Truck Harvest Festival is this Saturday at Barton Orchards Poughquag but it's so much more than just a food truck fest. Here are five things to do with the family while you're there.
-Hayrides - Take a fun ride around the orchards.
-Corn maze - Nothing says fall like a good walk through a corn maze.
-Pumpkins - Grab a nice big pumpkin to carve later on.
-Live music - There will be live music all day
-Tap Room - Ok, maybe just one.
The Festival is from 11-6 PM and there will be over a dozen food truck vendors in the house. Tickets are just $10 in advance and include access to the orchard and activities.
One important recommendation about Food Truck Festival is pace yourself. Don't put yourself into a food coma the first 10 minutes you're there. It's a good long day at Barton Orchards so live it up a little. And remember is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America