Flat Earther Cruise Ship Captain Uses Round Earth GPS
Oops. We're only January and this could already be 2019's biggest fail.
I'll admit that I'm not the smartest dude on the planet but at least I know the planet is round. I'm pretty sure we settle the dispute in the 1500s. People who believe that the earth is flat is a special kind of dumb. Something tells me that they'll never admit they're wrong. Here's some proof to back up that claim.
According to the Indy 100, flat earth believers are planning on a cruise to host their international conference.
There's one problem. Captain's use navigation for their ships based on a spherical earth.
Fingers crossed that they'll find a captain who thinks they may be in danger of falling off the earth and into space.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America