Harley Davidson Announces Recall on 2017 & 2018 Models
Harley-Davidson (HD) owners might be getting a letter in the mail letting them know that their could possibly be an issue with their new 2017 or 2018 motorcycle. In this particular recall, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says that there is a chance the motorcycle could have a clutch problem which can cause the bike to be stuck in gear.
This is a possible crash hazard, thus HD is recalling 178-thousand motorcycles from 2017 and 2018, which is across 26 different models. Should your particular bike be involved in the recall you will be getting the notification and the repairs will be made for free by Harley Davidson.
To see if your bike (or car) has been involved in any type of recall, you can check here, you will just need your Vehicle Identification Number.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America