HBO Casting Call Announced For Hudson Valley Musicians
A new HBO casting call has been announced seeking Hudson Valley musicians. From the creator of Downton Abbey, The Gilded Age is set to star Christine Baranski, Cynthia Nixon and Amanda Peet and takes place in the year 1882. According to HBO, the show is set during America's Gilded Age, a time of massive economic growth.
Grant Wilfley Casting seeks male Hudson Valley musicians to accurately portray the 1881 New York City Academy of Music Symphony Orchestra. Filming will take place on June 15th and 16th in Troy.
To be considered, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'ORCHESTRA FLYER HV' in the subject line. Please be sure to include your name, phone number, union status and availability. You must also include what instrument you play and your skill level. Please be honest and specific as this is a potentially high profile opportunity.
Men with facial hair are encouraged to apply but is not a requirement.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center