Hudson Valley Beer Job Openings, Update (Still Hiring)
About a month ago I told you about 5 different job openings here in the Hudson Valley that had to do with beer or hard cider. Are you still looking for a gig? Good news, some of those places are still hiring and a couple of other places are now looking for some good people as well.
Here are two from last month that are still accepting applications, maybe they are just waiting for yours?
- Art & Science of Brewing, Adjunct Professor, Culinary Institute of America. Have you been making beer? Have a science and or teaching background?
- Senior Tour Center Coordinator, Boston Beer Company. Do you love Boston Beer Company products, Sam Adams? Angry Orchard? This position is based at their Innovation Cider House in Walden. You would share your love of the products with your team and visitors to the center.
- Assistant Cider Maker for Angry Orchard in Walden. Yes we shared info on this listing with you in January, but they are still apparently looking for the right candidate.
Since we posted info on the jobs above here are a few that have also started looking for people to hire:
- Bacchus Restaurant, Brewery & Billiards. New Paltz, NY. They are looking for a part time brewer, about 30 hours per week. They are looking for one year of related experience and a can-do positive attitude (among other things).
- Underground Coffee & Ales, Highland NY. Do you love coffee and craft beer? Know the difference between an IPA, Imperial Stout and a Non-Fat Chai Latte? This might be the place for you to learn more about craft beer, while creating the perfect coffee beverage and using those awesome customer service skills.
Do you know of a job opening that involves beer? Share it with us, email@example.com. Cheers!