Hudson Valley School Bus Driver Raises $8,000 for Miles For Hope
A Hudson Valley woman raised $8,000 for the Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation.
The Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation was founded in 2014 to fund support services for people in the Hudson Valley with breast cancer.
Allison Ricci of New Paltz just donated $8,000 to the foundation. For years she has raced to raise money for the Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation and races at the Orange County Speedway with a pink paint scheme, according to the Halmar racing team.
Ricci, who according to her Facebook is a school bus driver in New Paltz, raised $8,000 in 2018 through racing winnings, donations and merchandise sales.
- 19 Beloved Hudson Valley Businesses Closed in 2018
- Chance of Snow In Hudson Valley on Thursday
- Police: Teen Placed Neo-Nazi Flyers at Hudson Valley School
- Hudson Valley Officer Dead, 2 Officers Hurt in Home Shooting
- Hudson Valley County Announces Permanent Ban on Plastic Bags
- DA: Hudson Valley Mother Tried to Murder Newborn
- Hudson Valley Man Murdered Near Popular Bar
- 13 Hudson Valley Businesses Sold Alcohol to Minors, SLA Says
- Hudson Valley Brothers Arrested for Black Friday Rape, Robbery