Hudson Valley Taco Bells to Add 21 $1 Menu Items in 2020
Taco Bell wants you to live mas for less.
Taco Bell will be nearly tripling its dollar menu in the new year. According to WHNT, Taco Bell is adding 21 items to its dollar menu. Currently, the dollar menu has 8 items. Some of the items will even be available in 2019.
WHNT reports that the Double-stacked tacos will be available in three flavors on the dollar menu. The double-stacked tacos will be available on Thursday, December 26 for a limited time. The flavors they are available in are nacho crunch, chipotle cheddar, and reaper ranch. This is what the dollar menu will look like in 2020:
- Double Stacked Taco, Nacho Crunch
- Double Stacked Taco, Chipotle Cheddar
- Double Stacked Taco=, Reaper Ranch
- Beefy Fritos Burrito
- Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito
- Shredded Chicken Quesadilla Melt
- Cheesy Roll-Up
- Cinnamon Twists
- Spicy Potato Soft Taco
- Spicy Tostada
- Triple Layer Nachos
- Cinnabon Delights 2 pack
- Grilled Breakfast Burrito, Sausage
- Grilled Breakfast Burrito, Bacon
- Grilled Breakfast Burrito Fiesta Potato
- Breakfast Soft Taco, Sausage
- Breakfast Soft Taco, Bacon
- Sausage Flatbread Quesadilla
- Hash Brown
- Mini Skillet Bowl
- Mountain Dew Kickstart
Taco Bell has locations in the Hudson Valley in Poughkeepsie, Newburgh, Middletown, and more.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center