Hudson Valley Walgreens Building Up For Sale
A nearly 13,000 square foot building that houses a high trafficked Wappingers Falls Walgreens is up for sale. If you've ever driven along Route 9 or into or out of the heart of Wappingers Falls from Route 9 to Route 9D you've passed by.
Located at 1575 Route 9, the building was constructed in 2010 and sits on a 1.23-acre lot. Just to give you an idea of how much something like that would cost, the property is currently on the market at $9,999,999.
According to the commercial real estate listing, the purchase comes with a corporately backed lease from Walgreens that includes rent increases at each lease option year. There is still more than 16 years left on the existing lease.
Does anyone want to go halfsies?
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center