Human Remains Found By Men Fishing in Hudson Valley
An investigation is underway after fishermen found human remains while fishing in the area.
On Monday, New York State Police investigated the discovery of human remains on Schodack Island in the town of Stuyvesant.
Around 6 p.m., two men fishing near Schodack Island called police after finding human remains.
The investigation remains on-going at this time pending autopsy results and positive identification of the deceased. Police say they will provide updates once they are available.
- Hudson Valley 8th-Grader Wanted For Murder of Innocent Teen
- Human Remains Found By Men Fishing in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Indicted After 16-Year Murder Investigation
- 2 Hudson Valley businesses Sold Alcohol to Minors, Police Say
- Hudson Valley Fireman Pleads Guilty in Drug Conspiracy Case
- Names of 120 New York Clergy Accused of Child Sex Abuse Released
- 10 Hudson Valley Residents Arrested Following Prostitution Sting
- Kevin Bacon Spotted in Hudson Valley
- Humongous Fish Caught in Hudson Valley
- Elderly Hudson Valley Man Seriously Hurt After Bicycle Accident
- Hudson Valley Woman To Hike 115 Miles in Italy For Alzheimer’s