Is It Ever Okay to Propose Via Text? [VOTE]
It's 2019. Everyone has a cell phone. They're supposed to make things easier. Can they help us ask the hardest question ever?
A man has recently been catching some flak online because he asked if it were okay to propose over the phone? Excuse me, what?
In what circumstances would this ever be okay? I can only think of two. One of the parties is either deployed or incarcerated.
Maybe it isn't that big of a deal. We're all glued to these things all day.
I'm curious though. How would that text even go?
"Heyyyyy will u marry me????"
Is it okay to propose via text? Answer in the poll tomorrow.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America