Man Pulled Over With More Than Half Pound of Weed, Police Say
A Cold Spring man is facing felony charges following a traffic stop in Dutchess County.
On March, 12, 2018 at approximately 10:40 a.m. Troopers conducted a traffic stop on Route 9D in the Town of Fishkill for several violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
An investigation determined that the operator, Edmund G. Fitzgerald, 20, of Cold Spring, N.Y. was in possession of more than eight ounces of marijuana.
Fitzgerald was charged with Criminal Possession of Marijuana third-degree, a class E felony.
Fitzgerald was issued an appearance ticket, and is scheduled to appear in the Town of Fishkill Court next week.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America