Missing Elderly Hudson Valley Man Found
An elderly missing man with dementia was found.
James J. Tibbs, 75, of West Chestnut Street in Kingston was previously last seen by his girlfriend at his home around 11 p.m. Monday night.
Tibbs suffers from dementia and his girlfriend was very concerned about his safety, police say.
A few hours after posting on Facebook, in hopes the public could help police find Tibbs, Kingston Police announced Tibbs was found.
“Mr Tibbs was located!! He is safe and was reunited with his concerned family members and friends. Thank you for your help. Stay safe,” the Kingston Police Department wrote on their Facebook page.
Police didn’t release how Tibbs went missing or where he was found.
- Former Hudson Valley Man Accused of Killing Father
- Hudson Valley Officer Fatally Shot in Head
- World Series MVP Engaged to Hudson Valley Woman
- 2 Hudson Valley Men Charged With Murder After Dead Body
- Will The Hudson Valley Experience a Huge Thanksgiving Snowstorm?
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Accused of Raping Child
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley