New Bakery Opening In Orange County
A new bakery is coming to the Hudson Valley this summer.
The owner of Liberty Street Bistro in Newburgh is expanding their holdings. According to The Valley Table, chef and owner Michael Kelly has answered the requests of many customers. Kelly has announced that he is opening Flour Shop, which is a bakery, in Newburgh.
The bakery is set to have its grand opening on Friday, August 11. Flour Shop will also be located on Liberty Street, just like the Liberty Street Bistro, at 109 Liberty St, Newburgh, according to The Valley Table. Both Liberty Street Bistro and Flour Shop will be next door neighbors. They are expected to be open Wednesday through Sunday, from 7 a.m. to 4 a.m.
Flour Shop will offer breads, pastries, home-made ice cream, and coffee. Kelly told The Valley Table that the bread he makes are evolved from a bread recipe he has used for years.
If you can't wait for the new bakery, you can find Flour Shop on Facebook before the opening.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America