New TV Show Will Feature Hudson Valley Breweries
A new TV show is out that will feature craft breweries across New York State, including the Hudson Valley.
The Times-Union reports that Brewed In New York debuted on New York PBS stations on July 5. This 13-episode series will conclude on September 17. The show is featuring breweries in each of the main regions of New York and the best beer festivals in the state.
The Hudson Valley episode of Brewed In New York aired on July 26. They featured Captain Lawrence Brewery of Elmsford and The Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park. They also visited Sloop Brewing in Elizaville.
As for the festival episode, it hasn't been disclosed what festivals will be featured. It's more than likely that TAP NY will be featured, as it was named one of the best beer festivals in the country. Ommegang Brewery in Cooperstown could be featured for their annual Belgium Comes To Cooperstown festival as well. The Harbor Island International Beer Festival in Mamaroneck has a shot at making the episode as well. Maybe the Hudson River Craft Beer Festival will be featured too? Anything is possible!
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America