Now Hiring: Lake Taghkanic State Park
If you have any interest in working outdoors this summer, you may want to get in touch with the staff at Lake Taghkanic State Park. They're searching for lifeguards, entrance booth and boat rental attendants and seasonal maintenance staff for summer 2018.
All lifeguard candidates must be up to date with their Red Cross Certification, waterfront skills module and be able to pass a New York State lifeguard qualifying procedure. We're not really sure what any of that means, but if you do, you could be the right candidate.
Lake Taghkanic was donated to the state in 1929 and offers up a wide variety of options for the warmer months. Everything from hiking to camping to fun on the water. There is a rec hall and picnic pavilion available for rent if you're looking for something different to do.
For more information on the job opportunity, pick up the phone and call (518) 851-3631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America