NY Ranks 2nd Best State for Celebrating Valentines Day
We're number two! We're number two!
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and a lot of couples will be celebrating. How do you celebrate? Do you get flowers, jewelry or chocolates? Do you go see a movie? Maybe go out and to a fancy dinner. Or maybe you just sit at home and Netflix and chill with some wine.
It wouldn't hurt to go out this Valentine's Day since New York is one of the best states to celebrate. According to Wallet Hub, New York has the most jewelry stores per capita. We also have a ton of chocolate shops.
Will you be going out of your way to celebrate this Valentine's Day?
You might have to. If your partner finds out how many chocolate shops we have and they don'y get any you might be in some trouble.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America