Police: Man Stole Over $2,000 From Hudson Valley Michael’s
A man who is accused of stealing from Michael's multiple times is now accused of stealing from a Hudson Valley location.
On Monday, New York State Police from the Brewster barracks arrested 55-year-old Dennis J. Eisenberg of Bronx for burglary and grand larceny, both felonies.
In April of 2018, New York State Police began an investigation regarding Eisenberg allegedly stealing merchandise from Michael’s on Independent Way in the town of Southeast.
An investigation revealed Michael’s previously issued a cease and desist order on Eisenberg banning him from all Michael’s stores due to his previous arrests for larceny at Michael’s, according to police.
An investigation found that Eisenberg entered the Southeast Michael’s unlawfully and stole over $2,000 worth of merchandise, officials say.
Eisenberg was arraigned in the town of Southeast Court and remanded to Putnam County Jail in lieu of $2,500 cash bail or $5,000 bond.
- Hudson Valley Brothers Missing After Car Crashes Into River
- Tornado-Like Winds Wrecks Popular Hudson Valley Hiking Trail
- Structure Fire Claims Life of Hudson Valley Resident
- Police: High-Risk Sex Offender Caught Hiding in Hudson Valley
- Teen Killed Near Hudson Valley High School
- 23-Year-Old Killed in Head-On Crash Near Hudson Valley Park
- Cases of Fatal Brain Swelling Virus Triples
- Two School Buses Collide in Hudson Valley
- Police Will Pull You For This in New York Over Next 2 Weeks
- 2 NYPD, Including Groom Killed on Wedding Day in Hudson Valley
- Alarming Number of Hudson Valley Ticks Spread Lyme Disease