Police Trying Identify Men Who Stole Cameras From Kohl’s
Police are trying to identify two men who stole four cameras from a Putnam County Kohl's.
State Police from the Brewster barracks are attempting to identify two men who stole four Canon EOS T6 cameras from the Kohl’s Department Store located at 60 Independent Way in Brewster, N.Y. on June, 16, 2018.
The suspects are described as two middle-aged, white males with brown hair. The men were driving a gold Honda Accord.
Any person having information regarding this investigation is requested to please contact Investigator James Sawner at (845) 677-7300. Refer to Case No. 8303020
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America