Police: Two Dutchess County Businesses Sold Alcohol to Minors
The state police conducted an underage drinking enforcement in multiple locations throughout Dutchess County and it resulted with two arrests.
State police inspected twenty-seven establishments, twenty-five were found to be in compliance.
Krauzers Food Mart on Violet Avenue employee, Dona Paese, 59, of Hyde Park was arrested for Unlawful dealing with a child first-degree, for selling an alcoholic beverage to a minor. Paese was issued an appearance ticket and is due in court next month.
Valero on Violet Avenue in Hyde Park employee, Ali M. Alyasjin, 54, of Poughkeepsie, N.Y. was also arrested for Unlawful dealing with a Child first-degree, for selling an alcoholic beverage to a minor. Alyasjin was also issue an appearance ticket.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America