Popular Poughkeepsie Deli Shuts Its Doors For Good
K & D Deli has several Hudson Valley locations but has decided to close down the one at 200 Salt Point Turnpike. I would have noticed this one sooner if I hadn't recently changed up the commute to the radio station.
As a Marist student back in the day, going to K & D was just something you did. They have other locations by Marist College in Poughkeepsie, Taft Avenue (where Main Street meets Route 44/55) and Hyde Park. Sorry to see the Salt Point location go. But you can still get your 'Big Bird' sandwiches in a few other spots.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America