Popular Poughkeepsie Restaurant To Be Reborn As Lolita’s
Culinary Chef Ed Kowalski is a busy guy, he runs two very successful eateries in Lola's Poughkeepsie and New Paltz. Now there's word that the former Crave will be reborn as Lolita's and will be serving delicious pizza to the Hudson Valley.
The Poughkeepsie Journal reports Lolita's will open in the next few weeks and will serve New York style pizza. Located on Washington St. in Poughkeepsie, you'll now have multiple tasty options if you're looking to get a meal in the neighborhood of the Walkway Over The Hudson.
You might be thinking to yourself, but Poughkeepsie has a lot of pizza places. Kowalski plans to separate himself from the crowd by naturally fermenting the bread which will give it a unique flavor. They had been experimenting with sourdough bread during some downtime and discovered that they were on to something.
The establishment has been completely renovated and will feature a wood fired pizza oven and pasta extruder giving them the ability to add more items to the menu.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America