Popular Rhinebeck Burger And Ice Cream Shop Plans March Opening
Del's Dairy Creme in Rhinebeck has announced a March opening for 2020 after not opening for business the past two seasons. An announcement via their social media in June of 2018 stated they were closed for renovations and were working to create a safe and cleaner environment for families.
On January 4th they revealed plans for a late March opening along with a new menu. They'll be serving burgers, fries and more in addition to locally made ice cream.
Del's Dairy Creme, located at 6780 Albany Post Road in Rhinebeck is directly associated with Del's Dairy Farm and Creamery in Red Hook. They advertised for positions in March of 2018 but didn't open for the season due to ongoing planned renovations. The old house on the property has been removed and upgrades have been made to both the interior and exterior of the facility.
Who's ready for warmer weather and trips to the local ice cream shop?
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center