Proof That The Hudson Valley is Obsessed with Dead Celebrities
A lot of people fear death for obvious reasons but we're also fascinated with what we fear or don't quite understand.
Apparently, we search dead people. How often? All of the time.
Do we have an obsession with dead people? Most of us would say no but our Google searches would tell us otherwise.
Google just released their year in review which contains the most searched things in 2018. Topping the list are things like the World Cup and The Black Panther movie.
This is where it gets a little strange.
Also, getting high amounts of searches we dead celebrities. All together they got the most clicks. Mac Miller, Anthony Bourdain, Kate Spade and Stan Lee were the most searched celebs that passed on in 2018.
The Mega Millions also ranked high on the most searched things on Google as well.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America