Reasons You Should Work the Beer, Bourbon + Bacon ‘Brew Crew’
One of the greatest events of 2017 is returning to the Hudson Valley in a new location, Barton Orchards in Poughquag on Saturday July 15, 2017, its Beer, Bourbon and (wait for it) Bacon!
In order to make this a great event for everyone, there are limited opportunities for you to volunteer to be a part of this year's Brew Crew.
What do you do as a member of the Brew Crew?
- Of course you get to meet some really great people, who know things about BEER!
- You will get info on the beer you are pouring and you will become a beer educator for the day.
- As a member of the Brew Crew, you will get into the festival for free. Plus, you will get a free tasting glass and get to sample the beers that you are pour, along with several other beers that are being poured during the day.
- You will also get a limited edition "Beer, Bourbon, Bacon Brew Crew T-Shirt" for volunteering.
- You will get the first opportunity to join the Brew Crew for other events.
Interested? There are just a few openings, so join us now.
Bonus Video: WRRV Morning Grind