Rockland County Boil Water Advisory
If you live in Rockland County this is a boil water advisory in effect until further notice because of a water main break and loss of water pressure. The Rockland County Health Department is running tests on the water to make sure that there are not any harmful substances that are seeping into the water.
You are advised to not consume any water without boiling it. Boil water for drinking, brushing teeth or food preparation. Rockland County Health officials will update with more information in the next couple of days.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America