Sex Offender Moves Next Door to Hudson Valley Elementary School
A "Sexually Violent Offender," is now living in the backyard of a Hudson Valley elementary school.
Calvin Buford, 49, is now living on Elizabeth Street in Kingston. Burford is a Level-3 sex offender and is considered a "Sexually Violent Offender," according to the New York State sex offenders database.
In 2002, Burford was convicted for attempted sexual battery on a child under twelve and lewd act on a child in the state of Florida, according to the New York State sex offenders database. He was sentenced to 20 years in prison.
George Washington Elementary School can clearly be seen from Burford's new home's backyard, as evident by the photo below, according to Google Maps.
The home is 0.1 miles from George Washington Elementary School. The home is also about a mile from three other Kingston schools, Kingston High School, J. Watson Bailey Middle School and Harry L. Edson Elementary School.
- Sex Offender Moves Next Door to Hudson Valley Elementary School
- Large Reward Offered After Hudson Valley Man Killed Outside Club
- Hudson Valley Business Goes Viral Thanks to Hilarious Sign
- Bear Attacks Hudson Valley Man Inside Home
- 14 High-Risk Hudson Valley Sex Offenders Move
- DA: Hudson Valley Teacher's Aide Brought Loaded Gun to School
- Man Admits To Killing Hudson Valley Teen Away At College
- Hudson Valley Man Left Murder Victim's Corpse in Planter
- Woman Goes on Homophobic Rant at Hudson Valley ShopRite