Shamrock Shakes Coming Back to the Hudson Valley
Who cares about Valentine's Day when St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner?
More importantly, McDonald's is celebrating St. Paddy's Day with its classic Shamrock Shake. However, this year there is a twist.
This year McDonald's will be celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Shamrock Shake by making the Shamrock Shake available nationwide for the first time since 2017, according to a press release. They will also be introducing the Oreo Shamrock McFlurry to the lineup.
The Shamrock Shake and Oreo Shamrock McFlurry will be available for purchase starting February 19th.
Fingers crossed the flurry machine works.
Will you be enjoying a Shamrock Shake this year?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center