State Police Seek Stolen Hudson Valley Cash Register
A brazen thief stole a cash register from a Salt Point BBQ restaurant on New Year's Eve and the New York State Police are investigating.
According to a press release, on December 31st just after 4 AM in the morning, a suspect broke into Fireside BBQ & Grill on Salt Point Turnpike and walked out with the cash register.
The incident was caught on security camera with still images just released to the public. The alleged thief is described as being between 5 feet 8 inches tall and 5 feet 10 inches tall, wearing a hooded sweatshirt, camouflage pants, and a backpack.
State Police are seeking anyone with information regarding the incident or suspects' identity. Contact investigator Melissa McMorris at (845) 677-7300 in reference to case number 9351536.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center