Unique Hudson Valley Bed & Breakfast Up For Sale
A Hudson Valley B & B is on the market featuring a historical owner's quarters on site along win an 80 seat bar and banquet hall. Sleepy Valley Inn B & B in Warwick features two fully renovated buildings with nearly 11,000 square feet of space on 7.1 acres.
According to Loopnet the property is available for $1,049,000 and has built-in revenue in the form of four rented apartments to go along with four furnished rooms as part of the B & B. Built in the year 1900 renovations just occurred in 2017. Upgrades in the owners' quarters include a new custom kitchen with radiant heat and granite countertops.
The B & B and apartments are set on six of the 7.1 acres. The sale price also includes a vacant 1.1-acre lot that is currently used for parking. Located in Warwick, it's about an hour north of NYC and is close to hiking, historic landmarks, fruit orchards, and all the great things the Hudson Valley has to offer.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center