Walkway Over The Hudson To Hold Brainstorming Session
It's hard to believe that the Walkway Over The Hudson will be celebrating their 10th anniversary next year. It seems like just yesterday the gates were opening for the first time.
In honor of the upcoming landmark anniversary, The Walkway is having a brainstorming session to see what kind of ideas the community has to make this state park even better.
You can join in on this free event Monday, August 13th at Amici's in Poughkeepsie and have your ideas be heard. There will be snacks available and a cash bar.
What's one thing you would do to improve The Walkway Over The Hudson?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America