[WATCH] Jets DB vs Patriots Mascot
Even if you're not a Jets fan you'll appreciate this. You just have to hate the Patriots.
I love football as much as the next person. Being a football fan in New York can be a pretty polarizing thing. Which of the three teams do you root for? Are you a Bills fan, a Giants fan or Jets fan? We're not that far from New England territory so we've even got plenty of Patriots fans too.
I'm indifferent. I'm from Michigan so I'll always be a Lions fan through and through. If I had to choose a New York team I would have to go with the Jets and for no other reason other than they were the first game I saw here as a New Yorker.
That's why when I saw that defensive back, Jamal Adams tackled the New England mascot, Pat Patriot I had to watch it... about 300 times.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America