WEEKEND WEATHER: Cooler Weather and Rain on the Way
Friday's sunny and mild weather will be a thing of the past soon. Cooler and rainier weather is on the way, and it should last for most of the weekend.
Friday night temps are expected to dip in the low to mid 30s under mostly clear skies. The clouds will start rolling in by Saturday morning.
Saturday should see highs in the 50s, with rain showers by the afternoon. The rain will stick around through Saturday night, with lows in the upper 30s. Sunday's forecast brings more rain. Highs will be in the low 50s, with showers off and on throughout the day.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America