Would You Have A Dunkin’ Themed Wedding?
Doughnuts at a wedding? Will someone pinch me?
America runs on Dunkin' and so could your big wedding day. I guess if you're tired of conventional wedding cake this will be perfect for you.
According to Delish, a wedding chapel in Las Vegas has teamed up with Dunkin' Donuts to deliver a perfect ceremony with a doughnut bouquet and everything. The first 100 couples to stop in the Sure Thing Wedding Chapel on Feb. 9 will get an exclusive doughnut bouquet.
If you live in the Hudson Valley and were thinking about making a trip to Vegas to take the plunge may want to consider this.
It only costs about $400. If you participate the chapel will be decked out in Dunkin' Swag.
Are you willing have a Dunkin' wedding?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America