7 Foods You Can Easily Make Green for St. Patrick’s Day
Do you love St Patrick’s Day so much that you have people over and insist on serving foods that you have taken time to make green. So what are the ones that are the easiest to add green food coloring too? Featuring inspiration from ListPlanIt.com
- Beer, just a few drops of coloring needed here. Otherwise your lips will also turn green. This pretty much could go for anything that you are adding food coloring to, a little goes a long way.
- Scrambled Eggs. It worked for Dr Seuss, right? Not sure how you would go about making your ham green, but that is for another day.
- Mashed Potatoes, super easy to make this happen, add the green food coloring to the milk before you out it into the potatoes, or add straight to your mash.
- Homemade bread or biscuits. Add the food coloring to your wet ingredients, you might want to wear gloves if hand mixing the dough.
- Rice Crispy treats, you can add the color to the marshmallow mix or put a few drops into the bowl as you are mixing everything together, might want to use gloves here as well.
- Want to add some green fun to a party dip? Add some of your food coloring to Ranch Dressing, then use it to dip vegetables and chips into.
- Making a Pistachio Cream Pie for dessert and want to green it up a notch? Add a few drops of green food coloring to your whipped cream or non-dairy whipped topping.
Have you ever made food green? Was it for a party or St Patrick’s Day? How did it turn out?
Subscribe to WRRV on