Are Men Who Eat Spicy Foods More Attractive?
I thought the rule of thumb was to stay away from messy or spicy foods on a first date but experts are now saying the exact opposite. Has the world gone mad?
How spicy is too spicy? The answer is not spicy enough. According to an article in The Sun, about 30% of women find men who prefer foods straight from Dante's inferno to be sexier.
Why is this? It's hard to believe that coughing, sweating and begging for a glass of milk is considered beautiful. Experts believe it's because the adjectives used to describe the food like "hot". It also could be from the confidence that comes with it.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America