Need a Pet? Adoption Fees Waived This Weekend At DCSPCA
Who needs a dog or a cat in the Hudson Valley?
Were you thinking about getting a dog or a cat? If so, the Dutchess County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals has several adoptable animals and they have waived their fees for this weekend.
According to the DCSPCA, their facility has almost reached capacity and since a long period of time in a shelter can be hard on the animal get some pets they've decided to have the big adoption event this weekend at their Hyde Park location.
They aim to get as many animals into good homes as they can but they cannot do it without your help.
Please share this with anyone who may be looking for a new furry friend to add to the family.
If you'd like to volunteer your time you can reach out to the DCSPCA here.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
Bonus Video: WRRV Morning Grind
Bonus Video: WRRV Musician Interviews