$1 Million Powerball Ticket Sold in New York
A winning $1 million ticket was sold in the Albany area.
If you were like me, you went out yesterday and bought a few Powerball tickets with the hopes of winning some life changing money. The jackpot ended at an estimated $768.4 million, with a cash option of $477 million.
The winning numbers for Wednesday night’s drawing were 16-20-37-44-62 with Powerball 12 .
Well, I think we have another thing in common, not a winner, I didn't even get one single number out of 5 games. UGH!! One single winning ticket for the 3rd largest jackpot in U.S. lottery history was sold in Wisconsin.
So no good news here, but if you have traveled to the Albany area over the last few days we may have a bit of good news as one, $1 million ticket was sold at LePage Destributing Inc, which is located at 342 Mohawk Street in Cohoes, New York, according to WTEN.
To win the million dollars, you need to match all five numbers, excluding the Powerball.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America