2019 Farmers Market Opening Dates in the Hudson Valley
When will your local farmers market open?
As the weather warms in the Hudson Valley, thoughts turn to lazy afternoons shopping at the local farmers market. We're very lucky to have some of the best selection of fresh produce, meats, cheeses and crafts at our fingertips all summer long.
Every weekend throughout the Hudson Valley town squares, parking lots and green spaces are transformed into a bustling marketplace where you can bring home food that was grown and made right here in our region.
We can't wait for the farmers markets to reopen, so we've tracked down as many as we could to find out what day they officially begin for the summer. The ones who have a planned start date are listed below. We'll add others as they announce when they'll be opening.
- Amenia - Outdoor season begins May 3
- Arlington - Thursday, May 31
- Beacon - Outdoor season begins May 5
- Dover Plains - Mid June
- Village of Fishkill - May 30
- Florida - June 11
- Hyde Park - Every Saturday beginning in June
- Middletown - June 1
- Millbrook - May 25
- Pawling - June 15
- Port Jervis - End of June
- Poughkeepsie Waterfront - June 3
- Rhinebeck - May 5
- Village of Wappingers - June 2
Do you have a local farmers market in your town that's not listed above? If so, drop us a line and let us know when it's opening. We'd love to add them to the page.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America