55 Families Sue NY State Over Religious Exemption For Vaccine Repeal
Multiple families have filed suit against New York State for the repeal of the religious exemption to vaccines based on the constitutionality of the repeal.
WKBW reports the lawsuit argues the repeal of the religious exemption for vaccinations violates state and federal law because it was repealed it without a public hearing interferes with religious freedom. that all families are represented by the same attorneys, Michael H. Sussman, and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Currently, New York State is going through one of the worst measles outbreaks in decades. It has been declared a public health emergency in New York City. We have reported on multiple stories of measles exposure in the Hudson Valley. Federal judges in New York have also ordered people to get vaccinated and have allowed infants to get vaccinated early.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America