7 Pictures of My Neighborhood Cat Who’s Trying to Move In With Me
There's a stray cat in my neighborhood that is trying pretty hard to come in my apartment.
I'm an animal lover in my core. It's who I am and who I'll always be. But I'm not allowed to have pets at my apartment, nor am I at the point in my life where I have the time to care for a pet. So that's why it's a little tricky when I have this adorable stray cat in my neighborhood that keeps trying to get in my apartment.
I don't know where this cat came from, if it even is a stray, or where it goes when I don't see it. The beauty and mystery of cats I guess. But there have been SO many occasions where this cat has gotten super close to my apartment, even sitting on my doormat and following me to my door.
Here are 7 pictures of my neighborhood cat who's trying to move in with me:
7 Pictures of My Neighborhood Cat Who's Trying to Move In With Me
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America