Actress Olivia Wilde Stars In New Hudson Valley-Made Thriller
Actress Olivia Wilde stars in the new movie A Vigilante which was filmed here in the Hudson Valley. The story is 'inspired by the strength and bravery of domestic abuse survivors and the incredible obstacles they face.'
Wilde plays a domestic abuse survivor who devotes herself to ridding victims of their abusers while at the same time hunting down her husband who she feels she must kill.
According to the Hudson Valley Film Commission, the movie was filmed locally in 2017 and directed by Sarah Daggar-Nickson. Producers spent time in Newburgh, Kingston, Ulster Park, Saugerties, Lake Katrine, and Windham. The movie also stars CJ Wilson along with Morgan Spector.
DID YOU KNOW: While Wilde is best known for her work as a cast member of the former FOX hit show HOUSE, she's also directed music videos for the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center