Adults Only Summer Camps Here in the Hudson Valley, Would You Go?
Do you think that summer camps are only for kids? Hey, we are not talking about those day camps where your parents dropped you off and then picked you up at the end of the day, we are talking adult sleep away camp. Yes, for adults.
These are camps where you can do anything from archery to swimming to arts and crafts, what ever the camp counselors have in store for you. But, here's where its the best to be over the age of 21 heading to camp, picture happy hours and not having to wake up until 8:30-9am.
There are many of these camps nation wide, but there are also a few that are local, including:
- Soul Camp, East, in the Adirondacks, August dates
- Camp No-Counselors, Labor Day weekend
- Camp Bonfire in the Poconos, June dates
- Club Getaway in Connecticut, dates vary
Would you like to go to an adult sleep away camp? Have you been?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America