Almost 90 Hummus Products Recalled
Several brands of hummus have been recalled due to a listeria risk, so be sure to check your refrigerators.
According to WTEN, the following brands of hummus have been recalled, 7-Select, Schnucks, Roundy’s, Reasor’s, Pita Pal, Lidl, Lantana, Hummus hummus, Harris Teeter, Fresh Thyme, and Bucee’s. The recalled products were made between May 30, 2019 and June 25, 2019 and have been shipped to stores across the country.
The recalls are being done voluntary by each company due to worry that they have infected with listeria, which is a serious infection that can cause diarrhea, fever, confusion, and other flu-like symptoms.
You can get a look at the full list of recalled hummus products on the FDA website and if you do find that you have a recalled item, you should return it to the place of purchase for a full refund and if any consumers have any questions, you can call the company at 832-803-9295.
As of now no illnesses have been reported.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America