Are You a Victim of Adult Bullying? Is There Such a Thing?
We know that bullying is prominent in schools and with young people but what happens when these kids get older? If it's not addressed these kids get older and their attitudes are never corrected. Do kids that were picked on actually grow up to be bullies themselves?
You made it out of high school and you thought that it was finally safe to be yourself until you realized some people never change and some actually change for the worse.
Is adult bullying a real thing or should we just have thick skin like everyone says?
According to Psychology Today, adult bullying is actually thing. In fact, they even have an 8 step program to help adults cope with their bullies. Some people don't experience this abuse until they enter the work force because they were so protected growing up.
Do you experience more bullying as an adult than you did when you were a kid?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America