Bearded Boys BBQ Wins Big At World Food Championships
A Hudson Valley-based barbeque themed catering operation has won first place in the New York division of the World Food Championships and will be moving on to the next round in Texas.
Bearded Boys BBQ out of Pine Bush is owned and operated by Joaquim Rodrigues and he's gained recognition for his award-winning BBQ style porchetta with garlic parmesan potatoes and southern slaw. You can take a look at the visual below but try not to drool on your device.
Rodrigues launched the business in 2015 and you may have seen him at local events like Wing Wars in Middletown. He's actually in the process of finishing college right now and hopes to be able to offer curbside pickup when he wraps up his educational commitments. He does have some help, his mother Sofia is a master of all things mac and cheese and his girlfriend Ellen is instrumental in helping with prep work and onsite cooking.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center