Big Lebowski Night Coming To The Hudson Valley
The Big Lebowski wasn't a huge hit at the box office but it has stood the test of time and has become a cult classic. The Hudson Valley is getting in on the nostalgia with a Big Lebowski Night.
On Saturday, April 14th, head to Quinnz Pinz in Middletown for a night of bowling, White Russian pitchers and a costume contest! They'll have a movie marathon going on too so you can bowl AND watch The Dude.
The premise of the movie is an age-old tale of mistaken identity. Some very dangerous people mistake 'The Dude' for a different man and hijinx ensue. And no, the actual cast of the movie won't be there. But everyone is encouraged to dress up as their favorite character for the costume contest.
If you plan on joining in on the fun, RSVP on their event page and let them know you're coming.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America