Boat Sinks After Collision In Hudson Valley Creek
Hudson Valley boating carries its risks. A boat struck a barge in the Rondout Creek on Saturday and sank. In an update to the Ulster County Fire and Rescue Facebook page, at approximately 10 PM Saturday stated that the Ulster hose dive team had been dispatched to the incident.
Reportedly some of those in the sinking vessel were not wearing life jackets. All were rescued safely.
The cause of the collision was not available at this time.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America